Sunday, May 17, 2009

Update

Its been a while. Sorry about that.

So...I've been home for a few weeks now. I have no life, friends, or job. The lack of such causes me to miss my dear Brennen sooo much more because I have NOTHING to distract me. But I did get to hear his sweet voice on mother's day and BOY did that feel good! I got to cuddle with his adorable nephew Nolan while I waited to get my turn alone with Brennen.


This last weekend we traveled to Mimi's for her graduation. I am constantly awed by my sisters abilities. Erin is so calm and collected when everything(children in particular) has fallen to chaos. She commands respect but without harsh words or a raised voice- with love. Mimi is so enlightening. Her laugh FILLS me with joy. It really is contagious. Her bright smile is sincere. I love my sisters and the examples they are to me.


I love this world! It was so beautiful outside today! I wish we didn't have to be so smooshed in the car...I would have loved to go for a long walk.


The Emma Smith soundtrack uplifts me. I love how music can do that even without words. I want to be as un-faltering in my love for my future husband as Emma was. I used to have a really hard time understanding how she could go astray from the church. I know I don't have to understand her exact reasons now and I can respect her for the Elect lady she was. I want to emulate that.

Maybe I should start my refinement by shaving my armpits ;]

OH and I forgot!!!!!!!!! Go to this link. I met this kid and he is super cool!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzl05ZJ4O7s&feature=channel_page

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You inspire me too dear. It was so fun to see you this weekend. You are lovely and delightful. Can't wait to see you again in a few weeks!

The Gallands said...

You are so sweet! That just made my day! I am so lucky to have you in my life ;)

Refinement always begins with cleanly shaven pits.

About Me

My photo
Who knew that life could be so fun? My philosophy is that anyone can find joy. You just have to look in the right places! My goal is to never stop looking for and adding to the list of things that bring me joy.