Monday, February 22, 2010

Shiny like Sterling silver....

Last semester in my media writing class, I had to choose an person I thought was interesting and write a paper about them. I chose one of the other students that works in the BYU Cell Phone Office with me- Sterling May. We stayed after work for an hour or so and I grilled him about his life.

I was so impressed by his willingness and excitement to make people feel cared for. He always has a smile on his face. He always tries his best to put a smile on yours.

In our interview he talked about his older sister Elyse May. He said she was his inspiration and that "she just has this fire about her." Little does he realize he has a fire himself. Driven to serve, excited to care, Sterling continues to impress me with character and spirit.

He loves the Lord and shares that through his service. I so respect him and feel blessed to have been able to work so closely with him the last few months. I have enjoyed getting to know him and watching stupid youtube videos with him. He is clever and jolly and is running for BYUSA vice president with his friend Chris Peterson.

Vote for Sterling and Chris. They want you to Make BYU Yours.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Who knew that life could be so fun? My philosophy is that anyone can find joy. You just have to look in the right places! My goal is to never stop looking for and adding to the list of things that bring me joy.