Friday, June 11, 2010

Soft as mud...

Life, Love-its been a crazy ride lately.

I haven't had much time to write in my journal lately. So this post will serve as a tiny update...

School is same ole' same ole'- thank goodness the semester is almost over.
Work is a little more exciting because a ton of neat new phones are being released. Hello iPhone 4 and Evo has got me hooked.


I'm sure mostly anyone who reads my blog will know buuuut I am engaged! Wow. Crazy right? Crazy exciting is what you better be thinking because oh boy it is. I never thought things would happen the way they have. My life molded itself so much differently than I expected-and I am so happy it did.

Ryan, oh Ryan.

You swept me off my feet. I love your sweet little rhymes that you write for all of your schemes. I love that you bought me an entire bag of Sonic ice because I was craving it one night. I love that you sing-sing-and sing some more. I love that you make me better without even trying and that you don't judge. I love that you came to the temple with me on my birthday and that we can share those quiet moments.



You just love and it amazes me. You are kind and gentle. Your smile calms. Your strong hands make me feel safe and needed at the same time. You reassure me in my insecurities. The Lord is your priority and it shows in the way you care for everyone around you. Family is your heart and you work so hard to make sure you're a good older brother.

You're it baby. It hit me hard and it hit me quick. I am so excited to be your wife.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you sista. I'm so grateful to the Lord for blessing you with all the love (and man) you deserve. I can't wait to meet him and welcome him to our family.

About Me

My photo
Who knew that life could be so fun? My philosophy is that anyone can find joy. You just have to look in the right places! My goal is to never stop looking for and adding to the list of things that bring me joy.