Sunday, September 12, 2010

Moon, ocean, heart.


Honeymoon.


Sunday after all of the wedding festivities we flew out to Cozumel. Holy cow was it gorgeous. Our resort was all inclusive and the food was fantastic.

The water, clear and blue. The waves, slow and calming. The sun, warm and toasting.




There is just something about a beach that is so different. Its not that its romantic but it puts everything else beside. You just want to lay in the sun and fall asleep.

My sisters are expecting juicy details but there won't be any. Sorry...there will be none. ;)
I will say that I loved having a DVD player in our room. We cuddled every night and fell asleep to a movie. Court Jester is def a new favorite of mine. Brecken....nice ring to it eh?

Its probably strange to say but I think we were really ready to get back to real life. We were so excited to start living it together.

Life.


The drive to Utah was boring as usual. The first week of school stressed me to the bone with work, homework, and trying my best to be the little wifey I wanted to be. I've had to realize that things will come with time. Right now, life has too much going on. We're finally starting to settle in and I'm finally feeling okay with our routine. We have long days but at least we get to come home to each other.

Ryan has already brought the strength of the spirit into our home. Counseling with my husband is fun and reassuring. We are doing are best to reach the goals that we have set for our tiny new family. Slowly, we learn about one another. Slowly, I am becoming to rely more on him for my world. These past few weeks haven't been the bliss I expected but they have taught me so many good things and I feel bliss in all of that knowledge.

My husband loves. My husband is the joy behind my smile. My husband fills in all of my many gaps.

I love you Ryan Packard.

Love,
Mrs. Packard

Here are a few pictures of the beginnings of our little house.







3 comments:

The Gallands said...

Not all sisters needed juicy details- just details enough to know you had a fabulous time :) and it sounds like that was accomplished. Being the wifey you want to be will come in time. I'm sure out of anyone you will get there quickly. I love you both loads.

RACHEL said...

i love you updating now =) i know you live close but it's still fun to read what you write, and I love that we live so close to each other!

Scarlet said...

Cute Jess!! I'm loving what you've done to the place. And I really like the part of the tree that I can see...that's pretty sweet! I can say Ryan sure loves you. :> excited to see you both in a few months.

About Me

My photo
Who knew that life could be so fun? My philosophy is that anyone can find joy. You just have to look in the right places! My goal is to never stop looking for and adding to the list of things that bring me joy.