Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Homecoming

So..I got a little preoccupied with problems in my last post so I didn't post any pictures from my fun week last week.

Last week was homecoming and there were lots of fun activities going on

True Blue foam football was by far the best


my skin was stained blue for three days. I had to scrub like crazy with baking soda to get it off for the dance.



I went with my friend Taylor and we had a good time. He is on the ballroom team so he just taught me ballroom moves all night long!

It was my friend Kathryn's first EVER date on the night of the dance. So I hooked her up with a dress and Shelby did her makeup and hair and all that cool girly stuff! She looked HOT! haha




ALSO.
I would just like to say how amazingly AMAZING my entire family is. I love you guys 8] thanks for loving your little sister so much.

3 comments:

The Gallands said...

You are beautiful! Such a princess in pink shoes! Can't wait to see you at Christmas

Unknown said...

Of course we love you. What's not to love. I mean seriously greeness. That's so priceless.

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

Okay, so Mimi is color blind - greeness? You are obviously blue. We love you. Hugs from Dad.

About Me

My photo
Who knew that life could be so fun? My philosophy is that anyone can find joy. You just have to look in the right places! My goal is to never stop looking for and adding to the list of things that bring me joy.