Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Orange Haired Grades

So I got my midterm grades and I didn't do too terribly. My History of Creativity exam was super easy. I got a 93 (highest grade out of all our freshman academy students!) My American Heritage exam was MUUCH more difficult. I ended up with a cumulative 83 which isn't too bad considering, but this class has a wierd curve so I still might end up with a lower grade. Lame right?

Last night I finally got up the courage to let Shelby dye my hair. I've been way to freaked out but my roots were getting a little gross. When we washed it out we found maybe ten places we had missed AND it had an orange tint. But when I woke up this morning it didn't look orange at all- just super bright blonde. It was definatly a memorable experience.


I've been really confused about a lot lately. Just not knowing what exactly the Lord knows is best has kind of killed me lately. I've been getting those weird headaches that aren't headaches, just a lot of pressure in my head because I'm constantly thinking about so much at one time. The other night I was up on Y mountain. I just sat in the parking lot in the cold and looked at the beautiful city lights and mountain sillouhettes off in the distance. I needed that. Being in nature or just in such a quite peaceful place always makes me so much better because I can really listen to the spirit. I love the beautiful world Heavenly Father created for us.



We had a halloween dance tonight and I had to throw a costume together because my sunflower isnt done yet.


I was Minnie!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you read my bday post? Go check it out. I wrote about the same thing. We must be telepathic :) Love you!

Unknown said...

www.butterflybites.blogspot.com
That's our family blog.

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

Love the Minnie look. Did you take that photo from Y Mountain? Awesome. Everything will work out okay. Love you. Dad

About Me

My photo
Who knew that life could be so fun? My philosophy is that anyone can find joy. You just have to look in the right places! My goal is to never stop looking for and adding to the list of things that bring me joy.