Saturday, November 1, 2008

A bloomin awesome Halloween

Man this week was crazy fun!

My first ward activity as activities co chair was this week and it went great! We had a ward talent show and the room was so packed people were overflowing into the hall! It was lots of fun and some of the kids had really impressive talents! I dressed up as a dude- facial hair and all.




Last night our stake hosted a dance. I helped 3 different people come up with costumes AND helped make them for them. My friend Gavin borrowed my Minnie Mouse outfit. Shelby was "Stupendous Shelby" the super hero, and my friend Sarah rocked my aviators as a eighties rocker. We had a really good time getting super sweaty at the dance. Ryan was a rocker that "rocked a little to hard" and broke his drum sticks.At the stake dance I went to go get a drink and then out of no where this crazy man in a curly wig, short jean shorts, and a mesh tank top came and started dancing around me. I got a little freaked! Then I realized it was my friend Caleb. Then I saw all of his roomates. Those are some crazy guys! Their costumes were a little disturbing...






Our apartment was pretty dang disgusting after everything that went on this week. We finally cleaned it today and it felt SOOOO good. I love cleaning and making things all organized. It relaxes me. I still remember when mom made fun of me because I asked her for a label maker..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. Of course, your activity went great. I think I could have fun with you no matter what. Love you!

The Gallands said...

I love you! You are so creative and fun.

I want you to come and clean and organize my house. I would never make fun of you for wanting a label maker!

About Me

My photo
Who knew that life could be so fun? My philosophy is that anyone can find joy. You just have to look in the right places! My goal is to never stop looking for and adding to the list of things that bring me joy.