Thursday, November 20, 2008

CANT WAIT!

Oh my goodness! I can't believe my thanksgiving break is so close! It is very much needed. Things have been a little nuts up here.
"Cosmo the Ladies Man"


This week BYU plays the University of Utah. It the biggest game of the year. Kind of like UT and A&M...A couple years ago some U of U kids came and painted the statues on campus red so this week all of the statues have been wrapped with plastic wrap. This statue had a caption taped on it this morning. "Sealed for time and all eternity."



I have a research paper due for American Heritage tomorrow. That class has really been kicking my tooshie, but my professor is amazing. I love BYU because you can tell that you're learning under the guidance of the spirit. Professor Holland is really an amazing example of a disciple scholar. I respect the way he directs his class. We discuss government but he always find significant ways to incorporate gospel teachings. Its great!

Saturday we have our second ward party! I hope it runs well! It has been so stressful figuring all the catering plans and what not but everything is pretty much finished now!

Spending an entire week with Brennen and seeing family is going to be the BEST break I could ever ask for! I've missed him and everybody else so bad! Yay for babies!

I found these funny videos of me and Taylor "skittles bowling." They're pretty entertaining!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFL

The Gallands said...

THat is the greatest bowling video of all time.

And I am SOOO excited that we get to see you!! Yipeee

Mandi said...

I hated American Heritage my freshman year, after I dropped out and transfered back I didn't have to take it! Phewww. Love the statue!

About Me

My photo
Who knew that life could be so fun? My philosophy is that anyone can find joy. You just have to look in the right places! My goal is to never stop looking for and adding to the list of things that bring me joy.