Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SNOW!

Oh boy! This week it finally snowed! It was the first time I had gone out and actually done something semi-fun. Snow is so beautiful. I love the crunching sound it makes when you walk on it. I even love that it makes me slip and fall on my butt. The mountains look even more beautiful covered in snow. Shelby had fun taking pictures of me being a little kid in the snow. She still loves that I haven't really had the snow experiences.







Brennen is here! He came snowboarding with his sister Nikki so they're here for the whole week! Monday night we went to temple square. It was great. I love sharing peaceful nights like that with him. I can't believe he leaves in nine days.


Finals were this week too. They went really well for the most part. I got really good feedback from my dance teachers which was plus because I was gross with mono when I performed my final. Hopefully I'll end up with all A's! Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

The Gallands said...

I am sure you did just fine! Snow looks like loads of fun!!! I love you and can't wait to see yo utomorrow!!

vandykens said...

I want to play in the snow!! How are things little sis?!

About Me

My photo
Who knew that life could be so fun? My philosophy is that anyone can find joy. You just have to look in the right places! My goal is to never stop looking for and adding to the list of things that bring me joy.