Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tubing!!

On Valentines day I went tubing with all my Colorado boys and some girls from my ward! We had SOO much fun! SNOW IS AMAZING!






Second email from Brennen update: He is the new AP to his mission president. He has only been there two weeks. Goodness me that boy is so amazing.

I'm going back blonde this week! I've missed those good ole days ;]

Archaeology is kicking my tooshie. I have that midterm starting this week and I have a feeling no matter how hard I study my butt off I won't do well. I figured that class would be a fun, interesting general ed. requirement. BUT OH HOW WRONG WAS I!?

I am making an online magazine for my Mass Communication class. It is www.BoardOuttaMyMind.7h.com I get graded on how many people subscribe and open my emails. If you could go subscribe for me that would be AWESOME! It should be a pretty good website too! My group and I have had a lot of fun making it!

1 comment:

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

Looks cold! Sounds like you are adjusting well to post Brennen life. He is amazing. Stay safe and warm - remember who you are...mine always!
mom

About Me

My photo
Who knew that life could be so fun? My philosophy is that anyone can find joy. You just have to look in the right places! My goal is to never stop looking for and adding to the list of things that bring me joy.