Thursday, March 26, 2009

Steamed.

This week, everything has hated me. Nothing is going right at all and there is nothing I can do about it. It genuinely makes me angry...which is new for me.

But now that I know how it feels to be angry, I don't know what to do about it. I feel like there is no way to let all of this out productively without hurting anyone, without hurting myself.

Its nights like tonight that make me envy those who are bluntly opinionated. They never let anything that bothers them bottle up. Mine is bottled up like a shaken bottle of Coke. The air inside just keeps expanding. I feel like breaking down, but I have no one to break down on now because Brennen is gone. I miss his sweet advice to say a prayer for peace, his tender reassurances.

It seems like those are much harder to come by than I imagined...

3 comments:

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

This,too, shall pass. Drive yourself up in the mountains, get out and scream loud and long. You'll feel much better. Then come home and read the article I'm going to forward
to you. Walk to the mirror and laugh in your face, then call and report.
You are lovely and loved.
mom

TKirkTX said...

Hey sister, you know me and Kristi are always here for you. As a side note, just in case you need some therapeutic cleaning...J/K

We love you

The Gallands said...

I love you so much! And even though it doesn't feel like it now- it's a good experience to learn how to be angry and to process it and let it out. Trust me, shaken bottles of coke rarely end well.

Dance, Run, Laugh, cry, sleep. It will all be okay. Promise

About Me

My photo
Who knew that life could be so fun? My philosophy is that anyone can find joy. You just have to look in the right places! My goal is to never stop looking for and adding to the list of things that bring me joy.