Friday, April 3, 2009

Blessed

MAN lately I have felt so abundantly blessed. I don't know what it is but I just know that the Lord has given me so much! "Happy is a grateful heart." Its hard to remember how awesome trials are when they are happening. Sometimes I just feel like "geez, haven't I had enough happen this year?" But I always end up feeling so LOVED because of it! I have learned so much because of how hard I've had it! And ya know, I complain a lot...but I don't even have it that hard! I'm just a big pansy and the Lord has to toughen me up.

I am blessed with a body that moves and loves music.



a righteous gatherer of Israel for a never-ceasing best friend.



a sturdy family that lifts and inspires me.



an amazing ward full of the COOLEST most caring college kids ever.



to have all that I need and more.



the ability to work.


the opportunity to be pushed down but helped back up again.



The Lord will never let you fall any further than your knees. He may heal the wounds, but He leaves us scars to remember Him by. The scars are a beautiful thing.

Can I just say, Music is so touching. If you let it, I know it can literally move anyone to feel the Spirit.

4 comments:

The Gallands said...

I love you...that's all- I just love you. So much

Jay and Lindy said...

Can I just say that I TOTALLY agree with everything you wrote. Music is amazing, for sure one of the easiest ways to feel the spirit. Also, I cracked up when you wrote to have all that I need and below is a picture of dessert! Haha

RACHEL said...

i want some of that cookie monster!

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

Rachel would focus on the cookie. I love you. I love the picture of Peyton. That's her. She reminds me of you when you were that little.

About Me

My photo
Who knew that life could be so fun? My philosophy is that anyone can find joy. You just have to look in the right places! My goal is to never stop looking for and adding to the list of things that bring me joy.