Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Boiling.

I let myself get so riled up. Stupid things bother me. Why can't other people just act exactly how I want them to? (long depressed sigh)

Summer is almost over. Sadly, I wish it was so much sooner. Plans changed five times over. I won't be headed to Utah until the second or so week of August.

I hate second guessing myself constantly. I wonder if a decision was right for months after I make it.

Mom and I went to the beach yesterday. It was nice to just sit in the sun and listen to music. It didn't really help me relax anymore.

2 comments:

RACHEL said...

don't worry darling! we'll be having fun in utah in no time!!

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

You couldn't get Mom to do without the hat, huh?

About Me

My photo
Who knew that life could be so fun? My philosophy is that anyone can find joy. You just have to look in the right places! My goal is to never stop looking for and adding to the list of things that bring me joy.