Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busy week...

I feel like SO much happened this week. Monday my FHE group had our first REAL meeting and it was great. My group is awesome. I had alot of work and reading in all of my classes this week as well. I think I look forward more to the weekends being in college then I ever did in high school.

Friday night me and my roomates cleaned our apartment and MAN did it feel so much better! If you don't know..I have this thing about rearranging furniture pretty much every two months. So, I rearranged my bedroom already and it feels so much better!




After that we went to the BYU fall festival. They had video games, bands playing, free pizza, swing dance classes, and a dance all happening at the same time in the Wilkinson center. It was lots of fun! I love dances..maybe because I love dancing so much. But we met some guys from a building in our complex and they invited us to their "Thug Party." So Saturday night we dressed up in our best thug attire-baggy sweats, bandanas, trucker hats, and I had my sweet crown hoody from Todd. The party was sooooooooo much fun! There were two apartments hosting it and on their balcony they had hooked up a swing and a hammock. We danced all night long and got super sweaty...and stinky.


FOOTBALL
BYU 44- Wyoming 0

4 comments:

The Gallands said...

That is so you! I'm glad to see you experiencing everything you can experience!

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

Love your room - it's much better! Is that shelby in the pictures? Keep up the blogging. Can't wait to see SYTYCD pictures!
Love you, dearly dear.

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

Glad to see you can still stick out your tongue. We love you so much.

Todd Kirk said...

The room is looking great homie! Don't let things get you down. I loved going to the weird dance thing with you too.

P.S. -- don't forget the cakeballs! Oh! On that note, Kristi says you should make some of those for the reception ;)

About Me

My photo
Who knew that life could be so fun? My philosophy is that anyone can find joy. You just have to look in the right places! My goal is to never stop looking for and adding to the list of things that bring me joy.