Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A date...with the engaged. And others

So. I went out on my first date last friday night. My roomate Shelby got asked out by this guy named Scott and he has a twin brother named Brian. So me and Brian got hooked up on a blind double date. We went to DI and picked out goofy outfits for each other and went ice skating in them. Then we crashed some random party with a giant inflatible obstacle course and ate Dairy Queen. It was quite enjoyable.






Then Saturday I got to take engagement pictures of Todd and Kristy! They're are so great together. I'm so excited for her to be part of our AWESOME family! It did make me miss Brennen a bit though. But that seems to happen every day seeing that I'm constantly surrounded my lovey dovey couples on campus every day. Dang mormons!





I slid down stairs too! I've been practicing 8]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so freakin' adorable. I mean, like eat you up kind and I'm not even your mom! Your date looks so much fun. Although pics of Todd and Kristi and your cutie self sliding down stairs and being a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. make me miss you guys!!! Love you.

The Gallands said...

Miss you and love you- the pics of Todd and Kristi came out great! Good job!

And it does take some talent sliding down banisters!

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

Good work on the engagement pictures. They are a beautiful couple, aren't they?

About Me

My photo
Who knew that life could be so fun? My philosophy is that anyone can find joy. You just have to look in the right places! My goal is to never stop looking for and adding to the list of things that bring me joy.